Romney convention speech

Queens’ Morning Roundup
News Cristabelle Tumola 9/03/2012 at 11:48AM

TODAY’S FORECAST Monday: Overcast with a chance of rain. High of 79. Winds from the SE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 30%. Monday night: Overcast with a chance of rain, then thunderstorms and rain showers after midnight. Low of 72. Winds from the ESE at 5 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 70% with rainfall [...]