Starting Monday night, there will be service disruptions on the N, Q and R trains between the hours of 10 p.m. and 5 a.m for four consecutive weeknights, as part of the MTA’s Fastrack maintenance program:
- N trains run in Queens and Brooklyn only.
- Q trains run in Brooklyn and are rerouted via the D line in Manhattan.
- R service ends early in Manhattan and Queens each night. (R shuttle service between 95th Street and 36th Street, Brooklyn runs all night.)
- In Queens, take the M (or E local) instead of the R.
- Take the 7 for service between Queens and Manhattan.
- In Manhattan, use nearby stations on the 8th Avenue (A, E), 7th Avenue (1, 2) 6th Avenue (D, F, Q) and Lexington Avenue (4, 6) Lines.
- Take the 2, 4, D, F or Q between Manhattan and Brooklyn.
- N trains make local R stops between Jay Street-MetroTech and 36th Street.