There will be overnight services disruptions on the E, F, M, R lines in Queens, from Monday, October 14 to Friday, October 18 due to the MTA’s Fastrack maintenance program, according to the transit agency.
During those times:
E trains won’t operate between Roosevelt Avenue and World Trade Center between 10 p.m. and 5 a.m.
F trains won’t operate between Roosevelt Avenue and 21 Street-Queensbridge between 10 p.m. and 5 a.m.
M train service ends early between 71st Avenue and Myrtle Avenue each night.
R line service ends early between 71st Avenue and Whitehall Street each night.
Trains will operate as follows:
E – In Queens only between Jamaica Center and 74 St/Roosevelt Av.
F – Service operates in two sections as follows:
- Between 179 St and 74 Street/Roosevelt Avenue
- Between Stillwell Avenue and 21st Street-Queensbridge
M – Service ends early between 71st Avenue and Myrtle Avenue each night:
- Service toward Manhattan from 71st Avenue and Myrtle Avenue ends at approximately 8:10 p.m.
- Service from Manhattan toward 71st Avenue and Metropolitan Avenue ends at approximately 8:40 p.m
- M line shuttle service between Metropolitan Avenue and Myrtle Avenue runs all night.
R line – Service ends early between 71st Avenue and Whitehall Street each night:
- The last train to Whitehall Street leaves 71st Avenue at about 8:30 pm.
- The last train to 71st Avenue leaves Whitehall Street at about 9:30 p.m.
- R line shuttle service between 95th Street and 36th Street, Brooklyn runs all night.
For alternative service:
Take the 7 line between Manhattan and 74 Street/Roosevelt Avenue or Queensboro Plaza.
Take the N line between Manhattan and Queensboro Plaza.
In Manhattan along 8th Avenue, take the A line or C line instead of the E line. Along 53rd Street, use the D line or nearby 6 line and N line service instead.
In Manhattan, transfer at 5th Avenue/42 St-Bryant Park 7/F line, Times Sq-4nd Sreet/42 Street-Port Authority 7/A line, and 34 Streert-Herald Square F line/N line.
Take the R line between Queens Plaza and 71st Avenue. When R line service ends, E line trains run local between Queens Plaza and 71st Avenue until 10 p.m. After 10 p.m, take the E line between Roosevelt Avenue and 71st Avenue.
Free shuttle buses run local between Queensboro Plaza and 74st Street/Roosevelt Avenue, making station stops at Queens Plaza, 36th Street, Steinway Street, 46th Street, Northern Bouelvard, and 65th Street.
In Queens, transfer between shuttle buses and trains at 74th Street/Roosevelt Avenue 7 line/F line or Queensboro Plaza 7 line.