Police are looking to identify a suspect wanted in connection to seven jewelry store robberies across the city, including three in Queens.
During each robbery, the suspect enters the store, armed with a handgun, and two to three additional suspects jump over the counter and take the jewelry, said cops. No injuries were reported during any of the incidents.
The robberies happened at the following locations and times:
- 169 Canal Street in Manhattan on September 10 at 4:15 p.m.
- 5914 8th Avenue in Brooklyn on October 15at 6:45 p.m.
- 66 East Broadway in Manhattan October 17, at 6:35 p.m. and on October 18 at 4:30 p.m.
- 37-58 103rd Street in the Corona section of Queens on October 28 at 7:50 p.m.
- 74-15 37th Avenue in the Jackson Heights section of Queens on October 31 at 6:35 p.m.
- 37-11 Main Street in the Flushing section of Queens on November 9 at 5:55 p.m.
Police describe the suspect as a Hispanic male and have released video footage of him.
Anyone with information is asked to call Crime Stoppers at (800) 577-TIPS (8477). The public can also submit their tips by logging onto the Crime Stoppers website or can text their tips to CRIMES (274637), then enter TIP577. All calls are strictly confidential.
- Suspect sought in South Richmond Hill restaurant burglary
- Masked man, three others rob Jackson Heights jewelry store on Halloween: police
- Police searching for suspect in string of south Queens bank robberies