No-Cost Mammogram & Clinical Breast Exams
Look for the Mobile van at:
Queens County Civil Court
89-17 Sutphin Boulevard, Jamaica
Wednesday, March 13, 2013, 9:00 a.m.
AN APPOINTMENT IS NECESSARY
Medical services provided by: Multi-Diagnostic Services, Inc.
*Women age 40 and older.
*New York City mailing address.
*No mammogram in the past 12 months.
Professional medical services from Multi-Diagnostic Services, Inc. (MDS):
- Mammogram performed by a certified, licensed mammography technologist.
- Clinical breast exam and instruction in breast self-exam by a trained professional.
- Radiological interpretations performed by Board Certified Radiologists.
- For more information about MDS, please call 800-453-TEST (8378).
- Your results will be sent to you and/or your doctor within 10 business days. If you would like the results sent to your doctor, please provide MDS with his or her full name and address.
- Comparison radiological studies are important. If you provide MDS with previous mammogram films, this comparison will be performed. In some cases, it can eliminate the need for additional testing.
- For women without health insurance, services will be paid for by the Screening Partnerships of the New York State Cancer Services Program (NYS CSP) or through generous contributions by the American-Italian Cancer Foundation’s donors. For more information about the NYS CSP, please call 866-442-CANCER (2262).
- For women with health insurance, the insurance will be billed for services. However, women will not be charged a co-pay and will not receive a bill.
On the day of your visit:
~ We recommend that you wear a two-piece outfit.
~ Please do not use any oil, powder, deodorant, or perfume in the breast, underarm or chest area.
~ If you have Medicare, Medicaid or other health insurance, you must bring your card with you.
9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
89-17 Sutphin Blvd.
Jamaica, NY 11435