ST. GREGORY THE GREAT Celebrates CATHOLIC SCHOOLS WEEK
Our mission is to educate the complete person: mind, body and soul. The Christian way of life is taught and modeled by teachers, and the gospel message is roclaimed. Service is provided to our community and those around us.
St. Gregory’s currently has 336 students enrolled in grades Nursery – 8th Grade. We invite you to visit us during our Open House on JANUARY 27TH from 11am-2pm. We look forward to meeting you!
If you would like more information, please contact Joanne Aldorisio, Principal at 718-343-5053 and visit our website at stgregorythegreatschool.org
St Gregory the Great Open House will take place Sunday January 27 from 11am to 2pm.
St. Gregory’s offers:
• A motivated faculty with over 300 years of total teaching experience
• On-going Staff Development
• Smart Boards in our Pre-K – 8th grade classrooms
• Full Day Nursery & Pre-School programs
• Extended Day program – morning and afternoon
• A state-of-the-art Science Lab
• A computer lab consisting of 35 desktop workstations
• IEP Resource Room services provided
• Weekly Mass attendance for grades 1-8
• Math 9 Regents
• Band Program
• CYO Sports including swimming, soccer, basketball, volleyball, boys baseball, girls softball and cheerleading.
• In recent years, more than 97% of our graduates were awarded $225,000 in scholarships and accepted seats in top Catholic and New York City Public Schools including Archbishop Molloy, Chaminade, Cathedral Prep, Holy Cross, Sacred Heart Academy, St. Francis Prep, St. Mary’s, The Mary Louis Academy, Xavier, Townsend Harris, Bronx High School of Science, Notre Dame, Talent Unlimited, LaGuardia, The High School for Math, Science and Engineering at City College and the Queens High School for the Sciences at York College.
• After school clubs include History Club, Fitness Club, Cooking Club, Scrapbooking Club, Lego Club, Story Time, and Aquinas. Our students also participate in extracurricular activities such as Student Council, the annual Christmas show, Yearbook, Spring Band Concert, 2nd Grade Saints Parade & May Crowning.
OPEN HOUSE DATES AND TIMES FOR CATHOLIC SCHOOLS WEEK:
Monday, January 28 / 9am-11am
Tuesday, January 29 / 9am-11am & 6:30pm-8pm
Wednesday, January 30 / 9am-11am
11:00 AM - 2:00 PM
138 West 90th Street
New York, NY 10024