Follow me @liamlaguerre
Cops are warning residents of a dangerous duo lurking in Ridgewood.
The pair has robbed at least seven victims at knifepoint in the neighborhood within the last month, authorities said.
The suspects are two males, one 5’4 and the other about 6’0, armed with what has been described as “kitchen knives,” police said. They are either white or Hispanic.
The men have targeted mostly women between the hours of 3 p.m. and midnight, and follow their victims down the street, cops said.
None of the victims reported any injures from the robberies. Police are still investigating the crimes.
Below is a list of locations and dates of the knifepoint robberies reported in the 104th Precinct:
- 59-12 68th Ave. on 1/22/14
- 60th Lane and 75 Avenue on 2/17/14
- 60th Place and Putnam Avenue on 2/21/14
- 59-50 Decatur St. on 2/23/14
- 1708 Summerfield St. on 2/24/14
- Cypress Avenue and Summerfield Street on 2/24/14
- Grove Street and Forest Avenue on 2/24/14
Anyone with information regarding these incidents should contact the 104th Precinct at 718386-3004.
- Suspect wanted in Astoria attempted rape
- Astoria Flea & Food at Kaufman Astoria Studios coming in May
- Industrial Business Zones in danger of losing funding